How do I get my child in to Finch Woods?

‘I am so proud of Daniel today. Such a lovely school, staff are amazing and so welcoming’.

  1. L. Allan




All pupils at Finch Woods must have an EHCP (Education Health Care Plan).

If you child has an existing EHCP please contact Knowsley Local Authority SEN team on 0151 443 5145

If your child does not have an EHCP but you are concerned about their social, emotional, mental health or behaviour difficulties please speak to your child’s School SENCO in the first instance. The school would need to apply for statutory assessment with detailed evidence of your child’s needs including educational psychology input.


Attending a parents evening with Mr Williams and just wanted to let you know ..

you are ALL simply amazing’

Year 9 Parent.